FutureForward at Bollman
Construction - Here we go! With the planning and design phase complete, construction is underway at your school to accomplish the individual projects of your school's investment plan.
A second phase of bond improvement work will take place at FutureForward at Bollman in Summer 2020.
This work includes:
- Renovation of current welding lab and classroom area into auto collision repair learning space.
The first phase of bond improvement work at FutureForward at Bollman took place in Summer 2019 and included:
- A complete renovation of the current Automotive and Diesel Technology areas
- A new student commons area
- A newly remodeled instructional and maker space area for Engineering
- Improvements to the overall safety and security of the building
- A new HVAC system, improvements to our Learning Center, graphic design area, and instructor collaborative spaces.
Architect: Cuningham Group Architecture
Construction Manager/General Contractor: Adolfson & Peterson Construction
2019: The first phase of all proposed work listed below in building structure, building interiors, building systems/safety & security, school grounds, and renovations & remodels - COMPLETED
2020: The second phase of all proposed work listed below in building structure, building interiors, building systems/safety & security, school grounds, and renovations & remodels
*Timeline for Instructional Upgrades is dependent on the specific upgrades selected by our school community. More information to follow.
- Repair building structure and systems in the crawlspace - COMPLETED
- Replace failing exterior window and door systems - COMPLETED
- Repair, restore or replace failing bathroom partitians - COMPLETED
- Replace failing countertops - COMPLETED
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Replace deteriorating sewer system compenents - COMPLETED
- Upgrade electrical components for increased capacity and to avoid building power loss - COMPLETED
- Upgrade heating and cooling systems for efficiency and more consistent temperature control for comfortable - COMPLETED
- Install electronic card access to promote a safe and secure building - COMPLETED
- Relocate security panel for upgraded access - COMPLETED
- Upgrade emergency response system - COMPLETED
- Improve security camera system - COMPLETED
- Repair/restore failing sidewalks and stairs - COMPLETED
Renovations & Remodels
- Remodel priority items, such as ceilings, walls, floors, windows, doors, painting upgrades, paving restoration, lunch rooms, classrooms and bathrooms *Significant Renovation - COMPLETED
- Each school is provided with funding for instructional upgrades that will be determined through a collaborative process with the school and community. Categories can include furniture, technology, space modifications, safety & security upgrades and specials/electives.