Annual Report Information
Annual report information for the 2011-2012 school year is now available online from the Colorado Department of Education at schoolview.org. For direct access to student achievement information for Adams 12 Five Star Schools, click here.
If you would like a hard copy of a certain portion of this information, please contact Sue Parker in the Superintendent's Office at 720-972-4005 or email@example.com.
When visiting schoolview.org, the district profile for Adams 12 Five Star Schools includes the following information:
- TCAP results by grade level for each school and for the district. Results are disaggregated by race/ethnicity, English language learners, economically disadvantaged students and students with disabilities.
- School and district TCAP/CSAP performance for the last two years, compared with the state of Colorado as a whole.
- Results for students given the alternate assessment, if applicable.
- National Assessment of Educational Progress results for Colorado students as a whole and disaggregated by race/ethnicity, English language learners, economically disadvantaged students and students with disabilities.
- All schools and districts receive performance results based on the state's School and District Performance Framework report, which includes data on academic achievement, academic growth, growth gaps and post-secondary readiness indicators.
- Ratings on the state School and District Performance Frameworks replace Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) determinations as the accountability measure for Title I schools and districts.
Teacher Quality Data
- The percent of classes not taught by Highly Qualified Teachers, and disaggregated by high and low poverty schools.
- Information about teachers, including the professional qualifications of teachers and the percent of teachers with emergency licenses.