Student Code of Conduct & Notification of Rights and Responsibilities of Students and Parents
This document is provided as a resource to parents and students within the Adams 12 Five Star School District. The information is divided into four sections.
1. Legal Notifications
2. Student Code of Conduct
3. Commonly Requested Information
4. Student Health Information
Readers should be aware that:
- Much of the information is in summary form.
- Current policies in their entirety, including revisions which may have occurred after publication of this document, are available here.
- Policies may also be reviewed in the administrative office of any district school or by calling the Adams 12 Educational Support Center at 720-972-4000.
- Policies are subject to change as necessary at any time during the school year.
- Students are expected to be knowledgeable about and comply with district and school policies, including ones which may not be included in this publication.