Online Registration FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can register online this summer?
- I don't have an email address currently, how do I get an email address?
- How do I set up an Infinite Campus portal account?
- Why do I not see all of my children on the online registration (OLR) application?
- Who do I contact for assistance with online registration (OLR)?
- I get the following error message when I try to access the application: Online Registration is not currently open at any of your student’s schools. For the 2016-2017 school year, only 9th - 12th grade students are eligible for Online Registration. Why?
- What information will I need to complete online registration?
- My family is new to the district, who do I contact?
- How will I indicate that I am living under a declaration of residence while completing the online registration application?
- My address has changed but I am not able to/don’t know how to upload a document?
- What is required in order for me to change my address?
- How will I know I have successfully submitted my application?
In the first year, online registration will be available for students entering grades 9-12 in one of our comprehensive high schools. Eligible high schools include: Horizon High; Legacy High; Mountain Range High; Northglenn High; Pathways/Pathways Extensions; Thornton High; Vantage Point High.
Listed below are a few email options after an internet search:
*Please note: Adams 12 Five Star Schools does not endorse any specific email provider.
Click here to request an Infinite Campus portal account. You will need an email address and some basic information about your student(s) to create an account.
The OLR application only allows you to register students who are members of the primary household. It must also be on file that you are the parent/guardian of the student. Please contact your school directly if you need to update your child's record. For your school's summer hours visit their respective website.
For registration assistance, contact the school your child will be attending for the 2016-2017 school year during normal business hours.
I get the following error message when I try to access the application: Online Registration is not currently open at any of your student’s schools. For the 2016-2017 school year, only 9th - 12th grade students are eligible for Online Registration. Why?
Only Parent/Guardian’s who are part of the student's primary household can complete the online registration process. If the student is not currently linked to your primary household in Infinite Campus you will receive this message. Please contact your child's school during business hours for assistance. For school's summer hours visit their respective website.
The information required to complete online registration can be found here.
For the 2016-17 school year, only students currently enrolled are eligible for online registration.
Families that are new to the district should contact the school(s) their children will be attending next year. For your school's contact information and summer hours, visit their website.
How will I indicate that I am living under a declaration of residence while completing the online registration application?
Complete the application and indicate the change of address, uploading valid proof that identifies you are living at the new address. Additional documents will be required (2 proofs of residence from the homeowner) before the application is approved. The school will be contacting you with additional requirements as the application is processed.
You can still complete the application without uploading a document during the process. The school will contact you when the application is received and ask that you bring the required proof of residence to the school.
You will be required to upload one proof of residence form that shows your new address. If you are not able to upload a form you can bring the form to any school. Valid proof of residence forms include:
Current Signed Lease or Rental Agreement
Lease agreement with possession date not more than 60 days out
Current utility bill (i.e. Xcel Energy, water, cable, trash)-- your name and address must be clearly marked (both portions of a bill are required, property/service address must match mailing address) – last or current month; disconnect notices are not accepted
You should receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t see a message in your inbox check your junk mail folder to make sure the message hasn’t been filtered out.