Adams 12 Five Star Schools will conduct an Interest-Based Strategies Negotiations meeting at the Educational Support Center at 1500 E. 128th Avenue, Thornton, CO on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. in the Flatirons Conference Room.
This meeting is open to the public. For additional information contact Cindy Douma in Human Resources at (720) 972-4071.
- Check-In and Review of Norms
- Ice Breaker – Team Roles
- Team Time (TBD)
- Identify Topics:
- Experience Credit – Summary of costs for awarding up to 10 years of experience credit upon hire and comparison of this practice to other Front Range districts
- Stipend Analysis – Analysis of current and future costs associated with this benefit
- Sick Leave Bank – Story and Revisit Interests
- Innovation Status – Waiver Language
- How Teachers’ Time Is Used – Story and Interests
- APEX Dates – Update for 2017-18
- Confirm Scheduled Dates for Subsequent Sessions and Data/Information Required
Si usted desea esta información en español, por favor comuníquese con Gladys Fernández al 720-972-7105.