The community of Adams 12 Five Star Schools serves an important role in helping build a successful school district. As investors, these are your schools. The Five Star District is committed to providing the public with a clear view of how we operate and how tax dollars are spent.
Advances in technology have made it easier to provide detailed financial information. We have provided a link below to our searchable database where you can review district expenditures. In addition, the following reports provide additional information on our financial performance:
- Navigating the Budget Guide
- Fiscal Year 2015-2016 Proposed Budget
- Fiscal Year 2014-2015 Adopted Budget
- Fiscal Year 2014-2015 Uniform Summary Budget
- Fiscal Year 2013-2014 Adopted Budget
- Fiscal Year 2013-2014 Uniform Summary Budget
- Fiscal Year 2012-2013 Adopted Budget
- Fiscal Year 2012-2013 Uniform Summary Budget
- Fiscal Year 2011-2012 Adopted Budget
- Fiscal Year 2010-2011 Adopted Budget
Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR):
- Fiscal Year 2013-2014 Audited Financial Statements
- Fiscal Year 2012-2013 Audited Financial Statements
- Fiscal Year 2011-2012 Audited Financial Statements
- Fiscal Year 2010-2011 Audited Financial Statements
- Fiscal Year 2009-2010 Audited Financial Statements
Fiscal Year 2014-2015 Quarterly Financial Report
Fiscal Year 2013-2014 Quarterly Financial Report
Fiscal Year 2012-2013 Quarterly Financial Report
Fiscal Year 2011-2012 Quarterly Financial Report
Fiscal Year 2010-2011 Quarterly Financial Report
Investment Performance Reports:
Fiscal Year 2014-2015 Investment Statements
Fiscal Year 2013-2014 Investment Statements
Fiscal Year 2012-2013 Investment Statements
- Administrative; Certified Schedule A; Certified Schedule B; Classified, Information Technology
Note: The current year schedules can also be found under Careers included with Job Descriptions.
District Expenditure Searchable Database:
Adams 12 Five Star Schools provides a searchable database of the following funds:
- Governmental Funds: All funds that are supported by Colorado legislation, grant awards and interest earnings to support the district’s programs.
- Proprietary Funds: These funds are used to account for operations that are financed and operated in a manner similar to private business enterprises where the stated intent is that the costs of providing goods or services on a continuing basis are financed by charges for services or products. These funds do not receive general fund support for operations.
- Pupil Activity Funds: The district serves as a fiduciary for funds belonging to student groups. The district is responsible for ensuring that the assets reported in these funds are used only for the intended purposes and used by those to whom the assets belong. These funds do not receive general fund support. Fiduciary funds are not available to support the district’s own programs.
The charter schools associated with Adams 12 Five Star Schools are responsible for providing this financial information on their own websites. The following are links to the charter schools’ websites for financial transparency information: