The community of Adams 12 Five Star Schools serves an important role in helping build a successful school district. As investors, these are your schools. The Five Star District is committed to providing the public with a clear view of how we operate and how tax dollars are spent.
Advances in technology have made it easier to provide detailed financial information. We have provided a link below to our searchable database where you can review district expenditures. In addition, the following reports provide additional information on our financial performance:
Fiscal Year 2013 Quarterly Statements
Fiscal Year 2012 Quarterly Statements
Fiscal Year 2011 Quarterly Statements
Annual Audited Financial Statements (CAFR):
- Fiscal Year 2012 Audited Financial Statements
- Fiscal Year 2011 Audited Financial Statements
- Fiscal Year 2010 Audited Financial Statements
Popular Annual Financial Reports (PAFR)
Additional Resources: Colorado Department of Education (CDE)
Adams 12 Five Star Schools is the fifth largest district in the state with about 42,000 students and more than 5,000 employees. Given our size, we have thousands of expenditures. As you search the database, additional context may be needed to understand certain transactions. We welcome any questions you may have or need for additional information. Please contact one of our staff members listed below.
|Chief Financial Officer
|Director of Finance
Mimi Livermore, Accounting Manager
Accounts Payable Vouchers and Purchase Card Transactions
Adams 12 Five Star Schools provides a searchable database of the following funds:
- Governmental Funds: All funds that are supported by Colorado legislation, grant awards and interest earnings to support the district’s programs.
- Proprietary Funds: These funds are used to account for operations that are financed and operated in a manner similar to private business enterprises where the stated intent is that the costs of providing goods or services on a continuing basis are financed by charges for services or products. These funds do not receive general fund support for operations.
- Pupil Activity Funds: The district serves as a fiduciary for funds belonging to student groups. The district is responsible for ensuring that the assets reported in these funds are used only for the intended purposes and used by those to whom the assets belong. These funds do not receive general fund support. Fiduciary funds are not available to support the district’s own programs.
The charter schools associated with Adams 12 Five Star Schools are responsible for providing this financial information on their own websites. The following are links to the charter schools’ websites for financial transparency information: