Coyote Ridge Elementary School
Bond Passed - You did it! Thanks to your support, on Nov 8 the $350 million bond passed and will benefit every student, every school and every community.
The 2016 Bond Program provides every school with funding for needed building improvements. See below for Coyote Ridge's specific construction timeline of projects.
*To ensure the bond program provides significant investments in every student, every school and every community, the Five Star District used six primary considerations to determine the timeline of districtwide and school-by-school investments over the course of the multi-year bond program.
2018: Rebuild failing entry wall as listed below in building structure
2019: All remaining proposed work listed below in building structure, building interiors, building systems/safety & security, capacity/overcrowding, and renovations & remodels
2021: Upgrade playground as listed below in equipment & furnishings
*Timeline for Instructional Upgrades is dependent on the specific upgrades selected by our school community. More information to follow.
Anthem P-8 School scheduled to open in August 2018 to address overcrowding
- Rebuild failing entry wall to prevent water intrusion
- Repair building structure and systems in the crawlspace
- Replace failing flooring in critical locations
Equipment & Furnishings
- Upgrade playground
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Upgrade heating and cooling systems for efficiency and more consistent temperature control for comfort
- Upgrade fire alarm control system
- Install digital security camera system
Capacity / Overcrowding
- Build a new school in the Anthem neighborhood to relieve overcrowding and address community growth *Population Relief
Renovations & Remodels
- Repair or replace specials (music, art, gym) program components such as wall panels, ceiling tiles, flooring and program specific equipment
- Each school is provided with funding for instructional upgrades that will be determined through a collaborative process with the school and community. Categories can include furniture, technology, space modifications, safety & security upgrades and specials/electives.