Early Childhood Education Center
Bond Passed - You did it! Thanks to your support, on Nov 8 the $350 million bond passed and will benefit every student, every school and every community.
The 2016 Bond Program provides every school with funding for needed building improvements. See below for ECEC's specific construction timeline of projects.
*To ensure the bond program provides significant investments in every student, every school and every community, the Five Star District used six primary considerations to determine the timeline of districtwide and school-by-school investments over the course of the multi-year bond program.
2018: All proposed work listed below in building structure, building systems/safety & security, and renovations & remodels
- Address aging siding and gutters
- Repair building structure and systems in the crawlspace
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Install electronic card access to promote a safe and secure building
- Upgrade fire alarm control system
- Upgrade school intercom system to meet safety requirements
- Improve security camera system
Renovations & Remodels
- Remodel priority items, such as ceilings, walls, floors, windows, doors, painting upgrades, paving restoration, lunch rooms, classrooms and bathrooms