Hunters Glen Elementary School
Bond Passed - You did it! Thanks to your support, on Nov 8 the $350 million bond passed and will benefit every student, every school and every community.
The 2016 Bond Program provides every school with funding for needed building improvements. See below for Hunters Glen's specific construction timeline of projects.
*To ensure the bond program provides significant investments in every student, every school and every community, the Five Star District used six primary considerations to determine the timeline of districtwide and school-by-school investments over the course of the multi-year bond program.
2019: Crawlspace work as listed below in building structure, and all proposed work listed below in renovations & remodels
2020: All remaining work as listed below in building structure, and building systems/safety & security
*Timeline for Instructional Upgrades is dependent on the specific upgrades selected by our school community. More information to follow.
- Repair building structure and systems in the crawlspace
- Replace access stairs and ramps to mobile classrooms
- Replace roof
- Restore mobile classrooms
- Repair, patch and paint exterior doors and windows to extend service life
Building Systems / Safety & Security
Enhance electrical connections to mobile classrooms for fire and security monitoring
Upgrade school intercom system to meet safety requirements
Install digital security camera system
Renovations & Remodels
- Repair or replace specials (music, art, gym) program components such as wall panels, ceiling tiles, flooring and program specific equipment
- Each school is provided with funding for instructional upgrades that will be determined through a collaborative process with the school and community. Categories can include furniture, technology, space modifications, safety & security upgrades and specials/electives.