Community-wide Investment Plan
Investing in Every Student, Every School, Every Community
Every school, including our district charter schools, will benefit from the proposed bond plan that reflects the community’s priorities.
- Repair and replace aging building components such as heating and cooling, roofs or plumbing.
- Renovate aging schools and the Five Star Stadium; replace or upgrade athletic fields;improve facilities for art, music and theater, repair or replace playgrounds at schools across the district.
- Share a percentage of funding with district charter schools to address their facility needs.
Safety & Security
- Upgrade security cameras and recorders, implement consistent emergency protocol systems at all schools, and replace handheld emergency communication system.
- Provide every school with funding for specific instructional upgrades that meet learning needs. School leaders will engage communities in how to best utilize funds based on each school's unique needs.
- Build a new P-8 school in the Anthem neighborhood to address growth, construct new additions at Arapahoe Ridge and Cotton Creek elementary schools and purchase land for future schools.
- Expand Career and Technical Education offerings such as skilled trades, technical sciences, health care, advanced manufacturing, etc.
- Add new space for Early Childhood Education.
- Update critical communication systems, maintain reliable internet access and enhance online learning opportunities for students at all schools.
To view your neighborhood or child's school investment plan, visit here.