Quality of Life
Those who live in Colorado love the outdoors. The reason: the state enjoys more than 300 days of sunshine a year. The metro Denver area is home to the nation's largest city park system, 90 golf courses and 650 miles of paved bike trails. Here are some of the area's highlights:
- 10th largest downtown in the U.S.
- Mile-long pedestrian promenade lined with outdoor cafes and flower baskets
- Mountain views from every downtown street
- Home to three new sports stadiums
- 300 restaurants
- A collection of museums, a variety of galleries and shopping
Museums & Culture
- One of the highest educated populations in the U.S.
- Denver Art Museum is doubling in size
- The Denver Performing Arts Complex is the second largest in the nation with ten theatres seating 10,000 people for the theatre, symphony, opera and ballet
Sports - seven professional sports teams
- NFL Denver Broncos
- Major League Baseball's Colorado Rockies
- NHL Colorado Avalanche
- NBA Denver Nuggets
- Arena Football's Colorado Crush
- Major League Soccer's Colorado Rapids
- National Lacrosse League's Colorado Mammoth
To learn more, visit the Denver Metro Convention and Visitors Bureau.