Board of education hosts community conversation
The Adams 12 Five Star Schools Board of Education will host a community conversation about values and priorities for education during its April 7 regular meeting at Horizon High School from 7-8:30 p.m.
Here are the questions the board would like feedback from the community on:
- What should students know or be able to do that will contribute to their success after high school?
- Are students being taught to problem solve? Please provide examples.
- Has your student’s school encouraged and supported family engagement in their education? How important do you feel this was/is to children's success in school? Please provide examples.
- What are your thoughts on foreign language being taught at the elementary level?
- Are there other kinds of schools or programs you would like to see implemented in Adams 12, as the budget allows?