High school students from Adams 12 and surrounding districts who will fall under one of several unique categories with Pathways Extended Education Programs.
**Pathways Extensions Program and Pathways Transition Program have access to ONLY the district approved, E-pass courses.
**Pathways Graduation Program, Pathways Completion Program and Pathways Adult Outreach Program have access to the district approved, E-Pass courses as well as the Pathways approved courses.
For more information and complete lists of district approved E-pass and Pathways courses, please see the courses page.
Pathways Graduation Program
- Students Served: Ages 17-21
- Enrollment: May enroll full or part time with Pathways Extended Education Program depending on credit needs.
- Tuition: None if enrolled prior to the close of the October enrollment window. After, fees will vary depending on the student's district of residence and enrollment history.
- Academic Goals: Complete graduation requirements and receive a Vantage Point High School Diploma through Pathways Extended Education Program.
- Curriculum: Graduation students have access to all 39 courses offered by Pathways Extended Education Program.
Pathways Extensions Program
- Students served: 9th-12th grade students
- Enrollment: Must be enrolled full-time with home high school and referred by a high school counselor.
- Tuition: Yes. Similar fee structure to summer school.
- Academic Goals: Retake a failed course to recieve credit toward graduation requirements. Multiple learning options including face-to-face instruction, "hybrid" online courses (online with in-person support), or online.
- Curriculum: Extensions students may only take the district wide "core" approved courses- currently 11 offerings- through Pathways Extended Education. Extensions students should first be considered for home high school E-pass options.
Pathways Completion Program
- Students served: Ages 17-21
- Enrollment: May enroll full or part-time with Pathways Extended Education Program depending on credit needs.
- Tuition: None if enrolled prior to the close of the October enrollment window. After, fees apply.
- Academic goals: Receive a diploma through Pathways Extended Education, complete a diploma after the age of 21 in Pathways Adult Program, or pursue a GED.
- Curriculum: Completion students have access all 39 courses that Pathways Extended Education Program offers.
Pathways Transition Program
- Students served: Ages 15-18
- Enrollment: Must be enrolled full or part-time at Pathways depending on circumstances and credit needs. Consultation with home high school counselor or administrator required as a part of decision to enroll Pathways Transition students.
- Tuition: Typically none if a student is a district resident.
- Academic Goals: Credit-earning opportunity during a time when the student would otherwise not be enrolled in school. Ultimately return and enroll in home high school.
- Curriculum: Transition students will only have access the the district approved courses that Pathways Extended Education offers. Transition students should first be considered for home high school "E-pass" options.
Pathways Adult Outreach Program
- Students Served: Adults over the age of 21
- Enrollment: Specific to graduation on credit needs or learning goals. By application as space and staffing permits.
- Tuition: Yes.
- Academic Goals: Graduation from high school or individual learning goals unique to the student. Multiple learning formats including face-to-face instruction, "hybrid" online courses (online with in-person support), or online.
- Curriculum: Graduation students may access the 39 courses available to Pathways Graduation students.