Contact Student & Family Outreach
Please note: The Student and Family Outreach Program/Homeless Ed liaisons will be out of the office for the months of June and July. All referrals received during this time will experience a delayed response. Families in need of basic resources can access this information on our Community Resources webpage at http://www.adams12.org/programs/student-family-outreach/resources or call 211 to contact United Way’s Help Center.
10280 N. Huron St., Northglenn, CO 80260
Please use the form below if you have questions or comments for the Student & Family Outreach Program (SFOP) and/or questions related to Homeless Education. Our response time for each individual message can vary greatly depending on the work week and number of items we've received, but a liaison will respond as quickly as possible. For more specific questions, please contact the appropriate staff member.
Student & Family Outreach Staff
- Leigh Her-Moua, LCSW, Community Resource Specialist / Lead Homeless Education Liason
- Kristin Pullen, LCSW, Lead Community Resource Specialist / Homeless Education Liason
- Myrna Cuevas, Bilingual Case Manager / Homeless Education Liaison
- Tesla Stainbrook, MSW, Bilingual Case Manager / Homeless Education Liaison
- Melissa Perrine, MSW, Case Manager / Homeless Education Liaison
- Norma Zamora-Uribe, Bilingual Secretary
- Lisle Reed, M.Ed, Whole Child Initiatives Coordinator