1. Are you a parent or student (over the age of 18) needing your official transcript and/or immunization record?
a. Have you withdrawn within the last year?
- If so you must contact the school you last attended to obtain your records (click here for school contact listing)
b. For just graduated, prior graduates or students withdrawn more than a year ago, follow these steps to request your records.
- Fill out the Transcript Request Form
- Print & Sign the form (form must be signed)
- Scan the signed form and e-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to us at 720-972-4164
- Still have questions see our Transcript Request FAQ's
2. Are you police, military branch, or Judicial/Government?
- Scan and e-mail your government’s fax cover sheet and signed release to District Records or fax to District Records at 720-972-4164
3. Are you a citizen requesting records under the “Colorado Open Public Records Law”?
- Click here to read our public records request policy
- Fill out the Public Records Request form
- Submit by e-mail or call if you’d like to fax it:
- District Records, Phone: 720-972-4012 (if you’re unsure of whom maintains the records)
- Human Resources, Phone: 720-972-4068 (employment records)
- Principal (school based records) See tab “Schools” on Adams12 main page for specific school principal contacts
4. Are you an in-district school requesting out of district school records?
- CDE out of district school records request form