Eagleview Elementary is dedicated to creating a child-centered learning environment that challenges each student to reach their highest potential.
At Eagleview, student needs are first priority — social, emotional, academic — and staff diligently work in the best interest of all students. Staff build on student strengths, while facilitating learning in the areas of need. In the classroom, Eagleview employs a variety of teaching and learning strategies enhanced by technology. Eagleview’s two-tier technology strategy has proven to be highly successful: each child receives basic training on the available tools, while classroom teachers integrate mobile technology into the curriculum.
Eagleview students, parents and staff come together to form a community, educating and empowering students to become lifelong learners.
Kindergarteners must be 5 years old and first graders must be 6 years old on or before October 1. For exceptions, please see Superintendent Policy 5230.
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend. In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend an Adams 12 school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program. Applications for extended day kindergarten programs are accepted directly at participating schools.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Household Information Packet per family and an individual Student Information Packet for each student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; Two Proofs of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.
- Enrollment Packet (English - Spanish)
- Additional Student Packet (English - Spanish)
- Household Change Form (English - Spanish)
- Transfer Application (English - Spanish)
- Immunization Information (Elementary - Secondary)
Preschool Enrollment Forms
- For preschool enrollment forms please click here.