Glacier Peak educates and supports learners in reaching their highest potential, empowering students to pursue successful futures and to make positive contributions to their community and to a global society.
Students at Glacier Peak are provided a well-rounded, excellent education within a warm, community-centered environment. Glacier Peak believes in a shared commitment of learning for students, partnering with the entire school community in its commitment to educate the whole child. When there’s a strong bond between home and school, students thrive.
At Glacier Peak, students are part of a community committed to learning and responsive to their needs, where they define their own measure of success. Students leave Glacier Peak with confidence in their abilities as learners and an understanding of their personal strengths and areas of growth.
Kindergarteners must be 5 years old and first graders must be 6 years old on or before October 1. For exceptions, please see Superintendent Policy 5230.
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend. In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend an Adams 12 school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program. Applications for extended day kindergarten programs are accepted directly at participating schools.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Household Information Packet per family and an individual Student Information Packet for each student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; Two Proofs of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.
- Enrollment Packet (English - Spanish)
- Additional Student Packet (English - Spanish)
- Household Change Form (English - Spanish)
- Transfer Application (English - Spanish)
- Immunization Information (Elementary - Secondary)
Preschool Enrollment Forms
- For preschool enrollment forms please click here.