Rigorous standards, dedicated teachers and a strong community partnership have resulted in Legacy High School being continually named as one of Colorado’s high-achieving and high-performing public schools.
Legacy has been recognized as one of the “Best High Schools” by U.S. News & World Report. Students consistently out-perform peers across the state on the ACT, SAT and state-mandated assessments, as well as earn high scores on Advanced Placement exams.
At Legacy, students have the opportunity to find their niche in high-calibre extracurricular programs. The Legacy Marching Band has repeatedly brought home state championship awards and has marched in the Rose Bowl Parade, the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, and in London, England. The school also features numerous award-winning athletic, arts and other activity programs.
Legacy High School students are provided the opportunity, expectations and support to achieve academic excellence and success in the workplace and life.
Legacy 2000: A rigorous four-year program designed to develop the skills and experiences that prepare students for a career involving mathematics, science or technology. The program includes career and technology exploration, research practice, job shadowing, and a final project presentation.
Deaf & Hard of Hearing Program: Home to one of the largest Deaf & Hard of Hearing programs in the Denver Metro area. Multiple levels and courses of American Sign Language are offered.
Kindergarteners must be 5 years old and first graders must be 6 years old on or before October 1. For exceptions, please see Superintendent Policy 5230.
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend. In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend a Five Star District school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program. Applications for extended day kindergarten programs are accepted directly at participating schools.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Household Information Packet per family and an individual Student Information Packet for each student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; Two Proofs of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.
- Enrollment Packet (English - Spanish)
- Additional Student Packet (English - Spanish)
- Household Change Form (English - Spanish)
- Transfer Application (English - Spanish)
- Immunization Information (Elementary - Secondary)
Preschool Enrollment Forms
- For preschool enrollment forms please click here.