Leroy Elementary fosters a collaborative community where everyone shares the responsibility of preparing students to become innovative individuals who contribute to the evolving world.
Leroy fosters a child-centered, inquiry-based learning environment that challenges every student to reach their highest potential and academic and social growth. Parents and teachers collaborate to think big, inspire innovation, and create rigorous and relevant learning experiences.
As an accredited International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme school, teachers work to provide a rigorous, inquiry-based education that encourages students to be internationally-minded citizens. The programme offers a transdisciplinary framework that engages students to explore local and global issues. Spanish is offered as a second language for all students in first through fifth grade.
The Leroy community works to encourage students to be compassionate, reflective and open-minded who are prepared to embrace the opportunities of the future.
Kindergarteners must be 5 years old and first graders must be 6 years old on or before October 1. For exceptions, please see Superintendent Policy 5230.
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend. In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend a Five Star District school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program. Applications for extended day kindergarten programs are accepted directly at participating schools.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Household Information Packet per family and an individual Student Information Packet for each student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; Two Proofs of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.
- Enrollment Packet (English - Spanish)
- Additional Student Packet (English - Spanish)
- Household Change Form (English - Spanish)
- Transfer Application (English - Spanish)
- Immunization Information (Elementary - Secondary)
Preschool Enrollment Forms
- For preschool enrollment forms please click here.