Northglenn High School strives to accelerate students' academic achievement and nurture their social development by providing high-quality instruction for every student, in every classroom, every day.
Students are provided a diverse and outstanding educational experience, particularly through Northglenn’s STEM education program. With problem-based learning, STEM students are tasked with real-world problems to tackle through a transdisciplinary lens. Students hone 21st-century skills as they problem solve — inquiry, collaboration, creativity, innovation. At the culmination of a project, students present their solutions to community experts. Community partners help mentor students, making entrepreneurial dreams a reality.
Northglenn’s diverse learning environment offers students a chance to take a wide array of elective and Advanced Placement courses. Northglenn students can also participate in a variety of competitive sports programs, clubs or activities.
Kindergarteners must be 5 years old and first graders must be 6 years old on or before October 1. For exceptions, please see Superintendent Policy 5230.
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend. In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend a Five Star District school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program. Applications for extended day kindergarten programs are accepted directly at participating schools.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Household Information Packet per family and an individual Student Information Packet for each student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; Two Proofs of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.
- Enrollment Packet (English - Spanish)
- Additional Student Packet (English - Spanish)
- Household Change Form (English - Spanish)
- Transfer Application (English - Spanish)
- Immunization Information (Elementary - Secondary)
Preschool Enrollment Forms
- For preschool enrollment forms please click here.