Northglenn Middle School is committed to engaging and inspiring students to innovate, achieve and succeed in every classroom, everyday.
Students are challenged to think critically, effectively reason and problem solve — all skills needed in the evolving global workplace. Classroom learning is differentiated and focused on authentic learning experiences.
Students can expand their classroom learning and explore personal passions through a variety of extracurricular activities, such as Tech Club, Show Choir, Intramurals and Creative Writing, while National Junior Honor Society, Student Council and Recycling & Service Learning provide students an avenue to hone leadership skills.
As one community, Northglenn parents and teachers diligently work to prepare students to contribute and succeed in the 21st-century world.
Kindergarteners must be 5 years old and first graders must be 6 years old on or before October 1. For exceptions, please see Superintendent Policy 5230.
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend. In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend an Adams 12 school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program. Applications for extended day kindergarten programs are accepted directly at participating schools.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Household Information Packet per family and an individual Student Information Packet for each student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; Two Proofs of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.
- Enrollment Packet (English - Spanish)
- Additional Student Packet (English - Spanish)
- Household Change Form (English - Spanish)
- Transfer Application (English - Spanish)
- Immunization Information (Elementary - Secondary)
Preschool Enrollment Forms
- For preschool enrollment forms please click here.