Rocky Top Middle School aims to create a safe community that inspires students to achieve their potential through cutting-edge instruction and a focus on the whole child — physical, mental and social well being.
All of Rocky Top’s teachers rank as Highly Qualified and work to meet individual student needs. In the classroom, students focus on digital citizenship and use technology to enhance learning and understanding. Rocky Top is the only student-provided 1:1 computing middle school in the state.
Rocky Top is also dedicated to helping the community and aims to shape students into productive citizens through programs like Grizzlies Give Back and Random Acts of Kindness.
When students graduate from Rocky Top, they know themselves as learners and are equipped to make a difference in the world.
School Demographics (Colorado Department of Education School Dashboard)
Step 1 of the enrollment process depends on your district of residence and desired school:
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend.
- In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend a Five Star District school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program.
- In extenuating circumstances in-district students can request a change of school assignment through the family-initiated school transfer process.
- Out-of-district families who wish to attend a school in the Five Star District can only apply for admissions via the Choice program as family-initiated transfers are only available to in-district families.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Enrollment Packet per family for your first student and a Student Information Packet for each additional student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; Two Proofs of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.