Silver Hills Middle School readies students for the next stage of their lives and equips them with the skills, knowledge and expertise to thrive in the wider-world.
Silver Hills challenges students to achieve at their highest levels, not just in the classroom but in the community, as well. Through highly-qualified teaching and community-focused activities, students shine.
To prepare students for the rapidly evolving 21st-century world, Silver Hills provides students with access to the latest apps and programs, Chromebook technology for interactive learning and testing, and technologically-driven lessons through interactive white boards and cloud-based cooperative learning.
There is no shortage of opportunities for students to achieve academic and personal goals. At Silver Hills students are provided different avenues to exceed high academic standards at home and in the classroom.
Kindergarteners must be 5 years old and first graders must be 6 years old on or before October 1. For exceptions, please see Superintendent Policy 5230.
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend. In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend an Adams 12 school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program. Applications for extended day kindergarten programs are accepted directly at participating schools.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Household Information Packet per family and an individual Student Information Packet for each student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; Two Proofs of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.
- Enrollment Packet (English - Spanish)
- Additional Student Packet (English - Spanish)
- Household Change Form (English - Spanish)
- Transfer Application (English - Spanish)
- Immunization Information (Elementary - Secondary)
Preschool Enrollment Forms
- For preschool enrollment forms please click here.