Skyview Elementary engages and inspires all students to innovate, achieve and succeed in a safe and supportive environment by ensuring high-quality instruction in every classroom, every day.
The school fosters a warm, inspiring environment for children to learn and grow. Invested teachers provide rigorous academic instruction for Skyview students that is balanced with fun and that integrates technology to engage students to become lifelong learners. Skyview’s Structured Learning Services (SLS) program celebrates diversity by valuing each students’ unique contributions to the learning experience and promoting valued roles for all students.
Students leave Skyview as healthy, productive critical thinkers who are empowered to reach their highest potential in the 21st century.
Kindergarteners must be 5 years old and first graders must be 6 years old on or before October 1. For exceptions, please see Superintendent Policy 5230.
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend. In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend a Five Star District school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program. Applications for extended day kindergarten programs are accepted directly at participating schools.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Household Information Packet per family and an individual Student Information Packet for each student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; Two Proofs of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.
- Enrollment Packet (English - Spanish)
- Additional Student Packet (English - Spanish)
- Household Change Form (English - Spanish)
- Transfer Application (English - Spanish)
- Immunization Information (Elementary - Secondary)
Preschool Enrollment Forms
- For preschool enrollment forms please click here.