Student and Family Resource Center
The Student and Family Outreach Program is excited to continue supporting all AD12 schools, students and families for the 2013-14 school year.
This year the Student and Family Outreach Program will:
- expand outreach to uninsured students qualify students for Medicaid or CHP+ health
- insurance within 10 days
- link families to needed community resources
- provide intensive, on-going follow-up and support to families who need it
HEALTHY STUDENTS HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF IMPROVED LEARNING OUTCOMES, ATTENDANCE, AND BEHAVIOR.
To make a referral to the Student and Family Outreach Program:
- Click on the Student and Family Outreach Program Referral at the top of the page
- Call our Outreach line at (720) 972-6249
Karina Delaney, Coordinated School Health Manager
Kristin Pullen, Community Resource Specialist
Lillian Risch, Bilinigual Community Resource Specialist
Leigh Her-Moua, Community Resource Specialist
Cynthia Rodriguez, Bilingual Outreach and Enrollment Specialist
Norma Uribe, Bilingual Receptionist
Cheryl Schnepf, Adams County Human Services Eligibility Technician
We are located Adams 12 Huron Office Building
10280 N. Huron St.
Northglenn, CO 80260