Student and Family Resource Center
The Student and Family Outreach Program is excited to continue supporting all AD12 schools, students and families for the 2012-13 school year.
This year the Student and Family Outreach Program will:
- expand outreach to uninsured students
- qualify students for Medicaid or CHP+ health insurance within 10 days
- link families to needed community resources
- provide intensive, on-going follow-up and support to families who need it
HEALTHY STUDENTS HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF IMPROVED LEARNING OUTCOMES, ATTENDANCE, AND BEHAVIOR.
To make a referral to the Student and Family Outreach Program:
- Click on the Student and Family Outreach Program Referral at the top of the page
- Call our Outreach line at (720) 972-6249
Karina Delaney, Community Resource Specialist
Kristin Pullen, Community Resource Specialist
Cynthia Rodriguez, Bilingual Outreach and Enrollment Specialist
Jenny Carrasco, Bilingual Receptionist
Cheryl Schnepf, Adams County Human Services Eligibility Technician