Arapahoe Ridge Elementary School
Construction - Here we go! With the planning and design phase complete, construction is underway at your school to accomplish the individual projects of your school's investment plan.
Construction began in December 2017 on a 12-classroom expansion to Arapahoe Ridge Elementary. Construction on the expansion is anticipated to last through the early part of Summer 2018 with work expected to be complete for the start of the 2018-2019 school year. Improvements to the existing building will take place in Summer 2018.
2017: Design Work
*Some minor improvements, including work related to instructional upgrade purchases, may occur during 2017.
2018: Major construction expected to start in early 2018 with anticipated completion for the start of the 2018-19 school year.
2022: Roof replacement
- Repair building structure and systems in the crawlspace
- Replace roof
- Repair, restore or replace failing bathroom partitions
- Replace carpet in failing locations
Equipment & Furnishings
- Replace playground for greater safety and ADA accessibility
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Install digital security camera system
Capacity / Overcrowding
- Build addition to replace mobiles and increase classroom space *Building Addition
Early Childhood Education
- Expand learning opportunities for students ages 3-5
Renovations & Remodels
- Repair or replace specials (music, art, gym) program components such as wall panels, ceiling tiles, flooring and program specific equipment
- Each school is provided with funding for instructional upgrades that will be determined through a collaborative process with the school community. Categories can include furniture, technology, space modifications, safety & security upgrades and specials/electives.
*Timeline for Instructional Upgrades is dependent on the specific upgrades selected by our school community.