Arapahoe Ridge Elementary School
We're excited to say your investment plan is now primarily complete. Some additional work will happen later in the bond program. With your help, we're engaging and inspiring all students to innovate to achieve and succeed in a safe environment.
Construction was completed in August 2018 on a 12-classroom expansion to Arapahoe Ridge Elementary. Improvements to the existing building, including new corridor flooring and new paint were also made. Arapahoe Ridge's original building is scheduled to receive a new roof as part of the bond program in 2022.
2017: Design Work
*Some minor improvements, including work related to instructional upgrade purchases, may occur during 2017.
2018: Major construction expected to start in early 2018 with anticipated completion for the start of the 2018-19 school year - COMPLETED
2022: Roof replacement
- Repair building structure and systems in the crawlspace - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
- Replace roof (2022)
- Repair, restore or replace failing bathroom partitions - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
- Replace carpet in failing locations - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
Equipment & Furnishings
- Replace playground for greater safety and ADA accessibility - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Install digital security camera system - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
Capacity / Overcrowding
- Build addition to replace mobiles and increase classroom space - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
Early Childhood Education
- Expand learning opportunities for students ages 3-5 - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
Renovations & Remodels
- Repair or replace specials (music, art, gym) program components such as wall panels, ceiling tiles, flooring and program specific equipment - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
- Mounted digital projectors and classroom audio systems in the majority of classrooms - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018