Bollman Technical Education Center
Planning/Design - Now the fun begins! Adams 12 Five Star Schools' business services team, in collaboration with the school community, are planning and designing the logistics for the individual projects of your school's investment plan.
The 2016 Bond Program provides every school with funding for needed building improvements. See below for Bollman Tech's specific construction timeline of projects.
*To ensure the bond program provides significant investments in every student, every school and every community, the Five Star District used six primary considerations to determine the timeline of districtwide and school-by-school investments over the course of the multi-year bond program.
Architect: Cuningham Group Architecture
Construction Manager/General Contractor: Adolfson & Peterson Construction
2019: All proposed work listed below in building structure, building interiors, building systems/safety & security, school grounds, and renovations & remodels
2020: All proposed work listed below in building structure, building interiors, building systems/safety & security, school grounds, and renovations & remodels
*Timeline for Instructional Upgrades is dependent on the specific upgrades selected by our school community. More information to follow.
- Repair building structure and systems in the crawlspace
- Replace failing exterior window and door systems
- Repair, restore or replace failing bathroom partitians
- Replace failing countertops
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Replace deteriorating sewer system compenents
- Upgrade electrical components for increased capacity and to avoid building power loss
- Upgrade heating and cooling systems for efficiency and more consistent temperature control for comfortable
- Install electronic card access to promote a safe and secure building
- Relocate security panel for upgraded access
- Upgrade emergency response system
- Improve security camera system
- Repair/restore failing sidewalks and stairs
Renovations & Remodels
- Remodel priority items, such as ceilings, walls, floors, windows, doors, painting upgrades, paving restoration, lunch rooms, classrooms and bathrooms *Significant Renovation
- Each school is provided with funding for instructional upgrades that will be determined through a collaborative process with the school and community. Categories can include furniture, technology, space modifications, safety & security upgrades and specials/electives.