Cotton Creek Elementary School
Complete - New and improved! We're excited to say, your investment plan is now complete. This process was a collaborative effort. With your help, we're engaging and inspiring all students to innovate to achieve and succeed in a safe environment.
Construction was completed in August 2018 on an eight-classroom expansion to Cotton Creek Elementary. Improvements to the existing building, including new corridor flooring, replacement of classroom door-window units and repairs to building systems, were also made.
2017: Design Work
*Some minor improvements, including work related to instructional upgrade purchases, may occur during 2017.
2018: Major construction expected to begin in early 2018 with anticipated completion for the start of the 2018-19 school year - COMPLETED
- Repair building structure and systems in the crawlspace - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
- Replace failing exterior window and door systems - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
- New corridor flooring - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
Equipment & Furnishings
- Repair playground equipment - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Improve cafeteria/kitchen plumbing components - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
- Relocate gas line for increased safety and current code compliance - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
- Replace deteriorating sewer system components - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
- Upgrade school intercom system to meet safety requirements - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
- Install digital security camera system - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
Capacity / Overcrowding
- Build addition to replace mobiles and increase classroom space - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
Renovations & Remodels
- Repair or replace specials (music, art, gym) program components such as wall panels, ceiling tiles, flooring and program specific equipment - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
- Mounted digital projectors and classroom audio systems in the majority of classrooms - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018