Coyote Ridge Elementary School
Construction - Here we go! With the planning and design phase complete, construction is underway at your school to accomplish the individual projects of your school's investment plan.
Playground improvement work is scheduled to take place at Coyote Ridge Elementary in Summer 2021.
Previous bond improvement work took place at Coyote Ridge in Summer 2019 and included:
- New flooring upstairs and downstairs
- Updated security including a secured main entry vestibule
- Installation of a new HVAC unit
- Installation of new digital security cameras
2019: All remaining proposed work listed below in building structure, building interiors, building systems/safety & security, capacity/overcrowding, and renovations & remodels as well as rebuild failing entry wall as listed below in building structure - COMPLETED
2021: Upgrade playground as listed below in equipment & furnishings
*Timeline for Instructional Upgrades is dependent on the specific upgrades selected by our school community. More information to follow.
- Rebuild failing entry wall to prevent water intrusion - COMPLETED
- Repair building structure and systems in the crawlspace - COMPLETED
- Replace failing flooring in critical locations - COMPLETED
Equipment & Furnishings
- Upgrade playground
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Upgrade heating and cooling systems for efficiency and more consistent temperature control for comfort - COMPLETED
- Upgrade fire alarm control system - COMPLETED
- Install digital security camera system - COMPLETED
Capacity / Overcrowding
- Build a new school in the Anthem neighborhood to relieve overcrowding and address community growth *Population Relief
Renovations & Remodels
- Repair or replace specials (music, art, gym) program components such as wall panels, ceiling tiles, flooring and program specific equipment
- Each school is provided with funding for instructional upgrades that will be determined through a collaborative process with the school and community. Categories can include furniture, technology, space modifications, safety & security upgrades and specials/electives.