Eagleview Elementary School
Construction - Here we go! With the planning and design phase complete, construction is underway at your school to accomplish the individual projects of your school's investment plan.
Bond improvement work at Eagleview is taking place in Summer 2019.
- A secured vestibule will be installed at the front entry to increase security at our main point of entry.
- Security cameras installed both in and outside to increase safety and security across the school grounds.
- New sound system for the cafeteria and gymnasium to elevate the quality of our student performances.
- All classrooms will be updated with new interactive technology (interactive whiteboard, amplification speaker system, and projectors).
- Upgrades to our specials programs specific to their individual needs
2019: All proposed work listed below in building structure, building systems/safety & security, school grounds, early childhood education, and renovations & remodels
2021: Playground upgrades as listed below in equipment & furnishings
Architect: Wold Architects and Engineers
Construction Manager/General Contractor: Krische Construction
- Repair building structure and systems in the crawlspace
Equipment & Furnishings
- Upgrade playground for safety, code compliance, drainage upgrades and ADA accessibility
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Replace failing water lines
- Upgrade fire alarm control system
- Install digital security camera system
- Repair/restore failing sidewalks and stairs
Early Childhood Education
- Expand learning opportunities for students ages 3-5
Renovations & Remodels
- Repair or replace specials (music, art, gym) program components such as wall panels, ceiling tiles, flooring and program specific equipment
- Each school is provided with funding for instructional upgrades that will be determined through a collaborative process with the school and community. Categories can include furniture, technology, space modifications, safety & security upgrades and specials/electives.