Eagleview Elementary School
Planning/Design - Now the fun begins! Adams 12 Five Star Schools' business services team, in collaboration with the school community, are planning and designing the logistics for the individual projects of your school's investment plan.
The Eagleview Elementary bond renovation project is currently in the design phase. A Design Advisory Group (DAG) has been formed to help the design team define the preliminary scope of bond renovation work. As part of this process, DAG members will review the scope of already identified critical deferred maintenance needs as well as safety and security upgrades and also establish a list of priorities for the expenditure of money from a special renovations fund. This construction work is anticipated to take place in Summer 2019.
2019: All proposed work listed below in building structure, building systems/safety & security, school grounds, early childhood education, and renovations & remodels
2021: Playground upgrades as listed below in equipment & furnishings
Architect: Wold Architects and Engineers
- Repair building structure and systems in the crawlspace
Equipment & Furnishings
- Upgrade playground for safety, code compliance, drainage upgrades and ADA accessibility
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Replace failing water lines
- Upgrade fire alarm control system
- Install digital security camera system
- Repair/restore failing sidewalks and stairs
Early Childhood Education
- Expand learning opportunities for students ages 3-5
Renovations & Remodels
- Repair or replace specials (music, art, gym) program components such as wall panels, ceiling tiles, flooring and program specific equipment
- Each school is provided with funding for instructional upgrades that will be determined through a collaborative process with the school and community. Categories can include furniture, technology, space modifications, safety & security upgrades and specials/electives.