FutureForward at Bollman
Complete - New and improved! We're excited to say, your investment plan is now complete. This process was a collaborative effort. With your help, we're engaging and inspiring all students to innovate to achieve and succeed in a safe environment.
A second phase of bond improvement work took place at FutureForward at Bollman in Summer 2020 and included:
- Renovation of current welding lab and classroom area into auto collision repair learning space.
The first phase of bond improvement work at FutureForward at Bollman took place in Summer 2019 and included:
- A complete renovation of the current Automotive and Diesel Technology areas
- A new student commons area
- A newly remodeled instructional and maker space area for Engineering
- Improvements to the overall safety and security of the building
- A new HVAC system, improvements to our Learning Center, graphic design area, and instructor collaborative spaces.
2019: The first phase of all proposed work listed below in building structure, building interiors, building systems/safety & security, school grounds, and renovations & remodels - COMPLETED
2020: The second phase of all proposed work listed below in building structure, building interiors, building systems/safety & security, school grounds, and renovations & remodels - COMPLETED
*Timeline for Instructional Upgrades is dependent on the specific upgrades selected by our school community. More information to follow.
- Repair building structure and systems in the crawlspace - COMPLETED
- Replace failing exterior window and door systems - COMPLETED
- Repair, restore or replace failing bathroom partitians - COMPLETED
- Replace failing countertops - COMPLETED
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Replace deteriorating sewer system compenents - COMPLETED
- Upgrade electrical components for increased capacity and to avoid building power loss - COMPLETED
- Upgrade heating and cooling systems for efficiency and more consistent temperature control for comfortable - COMPLETED
- Install electronic card access to promote a safe and secure building - COMPLETED
- Relocate security panel for upgraded access - COMPLETED
- Upgrade emergency response system - COMPLETED
- Improve security camera system - COMPLETED
- Repair/restore failing sidewalks and stairs - COMPLETED
Renovations & Remodels
- Remodel priority items, such as ceilings, walls, floors, windows, doors, painting upgrades, paving restoration, lunch rooms, classrooms and bathrooms *Significant Renovation - COMPLETED
- Each school is provided with funding for instructional upgrades that will be determined through a collaborative process with the school and community. Categories can include furniture, technology, space modifications, safety & security upgrades and specials/electives.