Legacy High School
Construction - Here we go! With the planning and design phase complete, construction is underway at your school to accomplish the individual projects of your school's investment plan.
Bond improvement work at Legacy High School is taking place in Summer 2019.
- Addition of outdoor artificial turf practice field
- Creation of additional storage space for growing band program
- Conversion of existing space to add second science classroom
- Addition of six mobile classrooms to support growing enrollment
- Upgrades to school arts programs
- Limited auditorium improvements
2019: All proposed work listed below in building systems/safety & security, school grounds, and renovations & remodels [minus the theater renovation]
2020: Exterior door work as listed below in building structure
2021: Theater renovation as listed below in renovations & remodels
*Timeline for Instructional Upgrades is dependent on the specific upgrades selected by our school community. More information to follow.
Architect: RB+B Architects
Construction Manager/General Contractor: Adolfson and Peterson Construction
- Replace failing exterior door systems
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Replace failing water lines
- Upgrade fire alarm control system
- Upgrade school intercom system to meet safety requirements
- Upgrade emergency response system
- Improve security camera system
- Upgrade one existing field to artificial turf for increased student use and decreased water and maintenance requirements
Renovations & Remodels
- Repair or replace arts program items such as easels, pottery wheels, kilns, drafting/drawing stools, airbrush stations, group work stations and A/V systems
- Repair or replace theater and music program items such as instrument storage, practice rooms, risers & platforms, acoustic enhancements, auditorium components and A/V systems
- Significant renovations to Five Star Stadium to address safety and ADA accessiblity impacting all high schools
- Each school is provided with funding for instructional upgrades that will be determined through a collaborative process with the school and community. Categories can include furniture, technology, space modifications, safety & security upgrades and specials/electives.