Riverdale Elementary School
Complete - New and improved! We're excited to say, your investment plan is now complete. This process was a collaborative effort. With your help, we're engaging and inspiring all students to innovate to achieve and succeed in a safe environment.
Riverdale Elementary received significant renovations and improvements in Summer 2018 as part of the 2016 Bond Program.
Work included camera system replacement and upgrades, crawlspace repair and restoration, building exterior improvements such as stucco repair and painting, playground upgrades (new materials and equipment), plumbing repairs and upgrades, renovations such as interior paint, landscaping, window shades, art room upgrades, a new stage curtain and new water fountains with bottle fillers and electronic card readers for staff building access.
2018: All proposed work listed below in building structure, equipment & furnishings, building systems/safety & security, and renovations & remodels - COMPLETED
- Repair/restore deteriorating stucco - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
- Repair building structure and systems in the crawlspace - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
Equipment & Furnishings
- Upgrade playground for ADA accessibility and replace aging equipment - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Replace deteriorating sewer system components - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
- Install digital security camera system - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
- Playground improvements
- Landscaping improvements to front area of building
Renovations & Remodels
- Remodel priority items, such as ceilings, walls, floors, windows, doors, painting upgrades, paving restoration, lunch rooms, classrooms and bathrooms - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
- Repair or replace specials (music, art, gym) program components such as wall panels, ceiling tiles, flooring and program specific equipment - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018
- Mounted digital projectors and classroom audio systems in the majority of building classrooms - COMPLETED SUMMER 2018