Shadow Ridge Middle School
Construction - Here we go! With the planning and design phase complete, construction is underway at your school to accomplish the individual projects of your school's investment plan.
Bond improvement work at Shadow Ridge Middle School is taking place in Summer 2019.
- The installation of a secured main entry vestibule
- Updated sound system in the music room
- Interactive projectors and whiteboards in grade level content rooms
- New carpet in the music room and repair of music lockers
- Replacement of the stage curtain
- Drainage improvements and resurfacing of the athletic track
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Replace failing water heater and storage tanks
- Replace failing water lines
- Update central electronic timing/clock system to ensure effective safety, security, bell schedule, irrigation, and heating and cooling schedules
- Install electronic card access to promote a safe and secure building
- Improve security camera system
- Repair/restore track
Renovations & Remodels
- Repair or replace arts program items such as easels, pottery wheels, kilns, drafting/drawing stools, airbrush stations, group work stations and A/V systems
- Repair or replace music program items such as instrument storage, practice rooms, risers & platforms, acoustic enhancements, auditorium components and A/V systems
- Each school is provided with funding for instructional upgrades that will be determined through a collaborative process with the school and community. Categories can include furniture, technology, space modifications, safety & security upgrades and specials/electives.