STEM Launch K-8
Construction - Here we go! With the planning and design phase complete, construction is underway at your school to accomplish the individual projects of your school's investment plan.
Bond improvement work at STEM Launch is taking place in Summer 2019.
- The renovation of the school gymnasium which includes new floors and bleachers
- The modernization of classrooms providing up-to-date technology
- The repair and upkeep of the concrete in front of the school
- The remodel of the middle school and elementary art rooms, including the installation of a new kiln
2019: All proposed work listed below in building structure [minus replacing the roof], building systems/safety & security, school grounds, and renovations & remodels
2022: Roof replacement as listed below in building structure
Construction Manager/General Contractor: Hausmann Construction
- Repair building structure and systems in the crawlspace
- Replace roof
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Improve cafeteria/kitchen plumbing components
- Replace deteriorating sewer system components
- Upgrade fire alarm control system
- Improve security camera system
- Repair/restore failing sidewalks and stairs
- Repair/restore track
Renovations & Remodels
- Remodel priority items, such as ceilings, walls, floors, windows, doors, painting upgrades, paving restoration, lunch rooms, classrooms and bathrooms *Significant Renovation
- Repair or replace arts program items such as easels, pottery wheels, kilns, drafting/drawing stools, airbrush stations, group work stations and A/V systems
- Repair or replace music program items such as instrument storage, practice rooms, risers & platforms, acoustic enhancements, auditorium components and A/V systems
- Each school is provided with funding for instructional upgrades that will be determined through a collaborative process with the school and community. Categories can include furniture, technology, space modifications, safety & security upgrades and specials/electives.