Student & Family Resource Center
Complete - New and improved! We're excited to say, your investment plan is now complete. This process was a collaborative effort. With your help, we're engaging and inspiring all students to innovate to achieve and succeed in a safe environment.
Roof repair work took place in Summer 2021
Bond improvement work continued at the Student & Family Resource Center in Summer 2020 and included: Installation of new audiology testing booth and associated remodeling work.
Previous bond improvement work completed at the SFRC includes: Digital Security Camera replacement Concrete repair/replacement Exterior door/window replacement Fire alarm control panel upgrade Building safety improvements.
2019: All proposed work listed below in building structure, building interiors, equipment & furnishings, building systems/safety & security, capacity/overcrowding, and renovations & remodels - COMPLETED
2020: New audiology booth installation - COMPLETED
2021: Roof replacement
- Replace failing exterior window and door systems - COMPLETED
- Replace roof - COMPLETED
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Install digital security camera system - COMPLETED
- Upgrade Fire Alarm Control Panel - COMPLETED
- Secured entrance improvements - COMPLETED
- Repair/restore failing concrete - COMPLETED
Renovations & Remodels
- Remodel priority items, such as ceilings, walls, floors, windows, doors, painting upgrades, paving restoration, common areas, classrooms and bathrooms - COMPLETED