Student & Family Resource Center
Planning/Design - Now the fun begins! Adams 12 Five Star Schools' business services team, in collaboration with the school community, are planning and designing the logistics for the individual projects of your school's investment plan.
The 2016 Bond Program provides every school with funding for needed building improvements. See below for the Student & Family Resource Center specific construction timeline of projects.
*To ensure the bond program provides significant investments in every student, every school and every community, the Five Star District used six primary considerations to determine the timeline of districtwide and school-by-school investments over the course of the multi-year bond program.
2019: All proposed work listed below in building structure, building interiors, equipment & furnishings, building systems/safety & security, capacity/overcrowding, and renovations & remodels
2021: Roof replacement
Architect: Wold Architects
- Replace failing exterior window and door systems
- Replace roof
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Install digital security camera system
- Upgrade Fire Alarm Control Panel
- Repair/restore failing concrete
Renovations & Remodels
- Remodel priority items, such as ceilings, walls, floors, windows, doors, painting upgrades, paving restoration, common areas, classrooms and bathrooms