Student & Family Resource Center
Construction - Here we go! With the planning and design phase complete, construction is underway at your school to accomplish the individual projects of your school's investment plan.
Bond work will continue at the Student & Family Resource Center in Summer 2020. Work will include: Installation of new audiology testing booth and associated remodeling work.
Past bond improvement work completed at the SFRC includes: Digital Security Camera replacement Concrete repair/replacement Exterior door/window replacement Fire alarm control panel upgrade Building safety improvements.
2019: All proposed work listed below in building structure, building interiors, equipment & furnishings, building systems/safety & security, capacity/overcrowding, and renovations & remodels
2020: New audiology booth installation
2021: Roof replacement
- Replace failing exterior window and door systems
- Replace roof
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Install digital security camera system
- Upgrade Fire Alarm Control Panel
- Repair/restore failing concrete
Renovations & Remodels
- Remodel priority items, such as ceilings, walls, floors, windows, doors, painting upgrades, paving restoration, common areas, classrooms and bathrooms