The Studio School
Construction - Here we go! With the planning and design phase complete, construction is underway at your school to accomplish the individual projects of your school's investment plan.
Bond improvement work at The Studio School is taking place in Summer 2019.
- New primary and intermediate playgrounds with appropriate equipment to increase movement and social play
- Renovated theater space with retractable seats, dance space and set storage
- Renovated and aesthetically engaging art rooms with additional storage, larger sink spaces and suitable flooring
- Refurbished music classrooms with increased storage for instruments, improved sound systems and new flooring
- New interactive whiteboard, projector, computer and sound system in each classroom for technology integration
- Repair building structure and systems in the crawlspace
- Replace deteriorating window seals
- Replace failing skylight systems
Equipment & Furnishings
- Upgrade playground for safety, code compliance, drainage and ADA accessibility
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Replace deteriorating sewer system components
- Install digital security camera system
Renovations & Remodels
- Repair or replace arts program items such as easels, pottery wheels, kilns, drafting/drawing stools, airbrush stations, group work stations and A/V systems
- Repair or replace theater and music program items such as instrument storage, practice rooms, risers & platforms, acoustic enhancements, auditorium components and A/V systems
- Each school is provided with funding for instructional upgrades that will be determined through a collaborative process with the school and community. Categories can include furniture, technology, space modifications, safety & security upgrades and specials/electives.