Tarver Elementary School
Planning/Design - Now the fun begins! Adams 12 Five Star Schools' business services team, in collaboration with the school community, are planning and designing the logistics for the individual projects of your school's investment plan.
The 2016 Bond Program provides every school with funding for needed building improvements. See below for Tarver's specific construction timeline of projects.
*To ensure the bond program provides significant investments in every student, every school and every community, the Five Star District used six primary considerations to determine the timeline of districtwide and school-by-school investments over the course of the multi-year bond program.
2019: Crawlspace work as listed below in building structure; all work listed below in building systems/safety & security [minus technology upgrades]; all work listed below in renovations & remodels, playground work as listed below in equipment and furnishings.
2020: All remaining work as listed below in building structure; and technology upgrades as listed below in building systems/safety & security
*Timeline for Instructional Upgrades is dependent on the specific upgrades selected by our school community. More information to follow.
Architect: Architect: Hord Coplan Macht
- Repair building structure and systems in the crawlspace
- Replace access stairs and ramps to mobile classrooms
- Replace failing exterior windows and doors
Equipment & Furnishings
- Replace playground for safety and ADA accessibility
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Improve cafeteria/kitchen plumbing components
- Relocate gas line for increased safety and current code compliance
- Replace deteriorating sewer system components
- Upgrade electrical components for increased capacity
- Install electronic card access to promote a safe and secure building
- Upgrade school intercom system to meet safety requirements
- Install digital security camera system
Renovations & Remodels
- Repair or replace specials (music, art, gym) program components such as wall panels, ceiling tiles, flooring and program specific equipment
- Each school is provided with funding for instructional upgrades that will be determined through a collaborative process with the school and community. Categories can include furniture, technology, space modifications, safety & security upgrades and specials/electives.