Vantage Point High School
Construction - Here we go! With the planning and design phase complete, construction is underway at your school to accomplish the individual projects of your school's investment plan.
Bond improvement work at Vantage Point High School is taking place in Summer 2019.
- Crawlspace repair and restoration work
- Exterior concrete replacement work
2019: Crawlspace work as listed below in building structure; plumbing work as listed below in building systems/safety & security; all work as listed below in building interiors and school grounds, and technology upgrades as listed in building systems/safety & security
2020: All work as listed below in renovations & remodels
*Timeline for Instructional Upgrades is dependent on the specific upgrades selected by our school community. More information to follow.
- Repair building structure and systems in the crawlspace
- Replace gym floor
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Improve cafeteria/kitchen plumbing components
- Replace deteriorating sewer system components
- Replace failing water lines
- Upgrade emergency response system
- Improve security camera system
- Repair/restore failing sidewalks and stairs
Renovations & Remodels
- Repair or replace arts program items such as easels, pottery wheels, kilns, drafting/drawing stools, airbrush stations, group work stations and A/V systems
- Each school is provided with funding for instructional upgrades that will be determined through a collaborative process with the school and community. Categories can include furniture, technology, space modifications, safety & security upgrades and specials/electives.