Please find the following community letters that were emailed to families regarding the Fall 2020 learning plan:
Sunday, Nov. 15: Reminders as in-person learners transition to full-time remote learning
- Information on learning schedules, attendance, free meals, tech support and more.
- Monday, Nov 9: In-person learners transition to remote learning Nov. 16
Tuesday, Oct. 27: What does Adams County's move to "Safer at Home" Level 3 mean for the district
- District to continue to offer full-time in-person learning for preschool and elementary students.
Monday, Oct. 19: Superintendent recommends new learning model for Grades 6-12
- Board of Education to vote on recommendation from the Superintendent to transition Grades 6-12 to remote learning at the upcoming Board of Education meeting on Wednesday, Oct. 21.
Sunday, Oct, 11: October 11 Onward Update [VIDEO]
- Message from Superintendent Gdowski & new website updates including info on the district’s quarantine process
- Wednesday, Sept. 30: September 30 Onward Update: Superintendent welcome back message, transportation update and safety reminders
Wednesday, Sept. 23: September 23 Onward Update [New Video]
- Includes important information for families depending on your selected learning model
Friday, Sept. 18: Updated Onward guides
- Includes links to the updated Onward guides that outline key guidelines and details for families based on the learning model they selected for their child for the remainder of the semester.
Wednesday, Sept. 16: September 16 Onward Update
- Updates on learning model transition and key dates, transportation services information and family resources
Friday Sept. 11: Board accepts new fall semester learning model
- Families must select their enrollment option by Monday, Sept. 14
Wednesday, Sept. 9: September 9 Onward Update
- Superintendent Gdowski to present recommended learning model
Wednesday, Sept. 2: September 2 Onward Update
- Upcoming Board of Education meeting, student social-emotional assessments, tech support & more
Tuesday, August 25: August 25 Onward Update
- Videos about what to expect - remote learning & in-person opportunities - tips for getting ready for the first day of school and more
Wednesday, August 19: August 19 Onward Update
- Tips for successful remote learning, supply lists, device distribution, information about special populations & more
Wednesday, August 12: August 12 Onward Update
- Information about remote learning, daily schedules, in-person opportunities, school meals and more
Wednesday, August 5: Family Needs & Intent Form LIVE through Monday, Aug. 10
- Information about the Family Needs & Intent Form, online check-in, school meal benefits, key dates and more
Thursday, July 30: Board adopts plan for the start of the 2020-2021 school year
- Information about the remote learning plan with supplemental in-person opportunities model, key dates and more
Tuesday, July 28: July 28 Update: Superintendent Gdowski Board Recommendation
- Information about the a Superintendent presentation to the Board of Education with a recommended learning model for fall 2020.
Monday, July 13: July 13 Update: Message from Superintendent Gdowski
- Information about the updated timeline for announce the 2020-2021 learning model and next steps.
Thursday, June 25: June 25 Onward Update
- Information on community feedback and an updated timeline for announcing the 2020-2021 learning model.
- Thursday, June 11: District announces Onward to the Five Star Community
Our staff and students have embraced health and safety protocols within their schools. They’re doing their part to wear masks, wash hands frequently and practice safe distancing. This responsibility extends beyond our school buildings; we all have to do our part to keep the Five Star community safe and healthy. See below steps we can all take to keep the community safe and a new public health ...
Lea este artículo en español
On Monday, Nov. 16, all remaining in-person learners will transition to full-time remote learning for the remainder of the fall semester. As we make this transition, there are several important reminders we want to share with you.Key Dates
Monday, Nov. 16: All in-person elementary students transitioning to remote ...