Community encouraged to attend virtual webinar
UPDATE: The recording of this webinar can now be accessed on the Five Star YouTube Channel. You may also access additional resources at the bottom of the page.
As we prepare to return to schools for the 2020-2021 school year, we recognize the need for further social and emotional supports and tools for our students, staff and community in this difficult time. We invite you to join us as we move forward together and learn strategies to support our social-emotional well being.
- What social and emotional supports the district is providing students and families
- What families can do to support their children
- Listening to our youth - Highlighting what they need from us and each other
- WHEN: Thursday, July 30 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- WHERE: Virtual webinar to be live streamed on the Five Star YouTube Channel.
- Interpretation: Spanish interpretation available. Si requiere interpretación al español, por favor mande un email a Raquel.Williams@adams12.org.