Phone: 720-972-8760 Contact Preschool
Enrolling in preschool is as easy as 1-2-3
All 4-year-olds and some 3-year-olds qualify for free preschool. High-quality preschool sets students up for success in kindergarten. Five Star preschool students get a jump start on literacy, cognition and social skills. Follow the steps below to enroll your child.
Includes Dari, Zoroatrian interpretation
Includes Pashto, Central interpretation
Includes Hmong interpretation
Follow the simple steps below to enroll your child:
Step 1: Pre-register (Apply today!)
Families who enroll using our priority pre-registration process get first access to their preferred locations. Pre-registration is available to:
- Students who will be 4-years-old by Oct. 1, 2024 AND
- Live in the district’s boundaries OR
- Have a sibling in an Adams 12 Five Star Schools OR
- Have a parent or guardian who works for Adams 12 Five Star Schools OR
- Are currently attending one of our preschool programs
Step 2: Complete the State's UPK Application
- Your pre-registration gives you first priority for your preferred preschool location. When the state application opens in March, you MUST complete the state’s Universal Preschool application.
- We will send you reminders when the application opens, and can help answer any questions you might have.
Step 3: Online Registration
Once you've completed your pre-registration form, we'll send you a link to complete a registration form with our district. We will pre-fill the form with the information you shared with us in your pre-registration form, so it will be quick and easy to complete.
Email Questions to email@example.com