Find resources to support your child's learning
Join us on August 12, 2017 for the Adams 12 Five Star Schools' "Back to School Bash"! Hosted by Student Engagement Initiatives, the bash provides needed resources to students in the Five Star District for the 2017-18 school year. Join us at the Five Star Stadium to find resources on immunizations, transportation and even free backpacks!
DATE: Saturday, August 12, 2017
TIME: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
LOCATION: Five Star Stadium
Providing Needed Resources to Students for the 2017-18 School Year
- Free backpacks for students (while supplies last) provided by A Precious Child and other generous community donors.
- Immunization Clinic by the Tri-County Health Department (see below for details)
Additional resources available for students and families:
- Free and Reduced Lunch registration
- Health and Wellness information
- Transportation and Bus information
- Middle and High School Online Registration
- Community Action Network (CAN)
- Giveaways and more!
For more information, contact Mark Poshak.
Backpacks and other resources donated by:
If you are interested in donating resources for students and families at this event or throughout the year, please contact Rochelle Garcia-Gomez.
Note: No food will be available at this event.