Find resources to support your child's learning
Join us on August 4, 2018 for the Adams 12 Five Star Schools' "Back to School Bash"! Hosted by Student Engagement Initiatives, the bash provides needed resources to students in the Five Star District for the 2018-19 school year. Join us at the Five Star Stadium to find resources on online enrollment, transportation and even free backpacks!
DATE: Saturday, August 4, 2018
TIME: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
LOCATION: Five Star Stadium: 9351 Washington St, Thornton, CO 80229
Providing Needed Resources to Students for the 2018-2019 School Year
- Free backpacks for students (while supplies last) provided by A Precious Child and other generous community donors.
Additional resources available for students and families:
- Online Check-In for ALL grade levels (*NEW*)
- Free and Reduced Lunch registration
- Health and Wellness information
- Transportation and Bus information
- Community Action Network (CAN)
- Giveaways and more!
For more information, contact Mark Poshak.
Backpacks and other resources donated by:
If you are interested in donating resources for students and families at this event or throughout the year, please contact Rochelle Garcia-Gomez.
Note: No food will be available at this event.