If you have questions or comments for the BASE Program. For general questions, concerns, or information about the Before and After School Enrichment (BASE) Program please use the form below. If you have a school-specific question, please contact the appropriate BASE staff member.
- Molly Brandt, RD, SNS: BASE Director
- Carrie Lachermeier, BASE Operations Manager
- Lisa Hart: BASE Resource Manager
- Kayla Reed: BASE Specialist
- Tia Bernard, RD, SNS: BASE Supervisor for Cotton Creek, Eagleview, Mountain View, Prairie Hills, Rocky Mountain, Skyview and Tarver elementary schools.
- Rebecca Callahan: BASE Supervisor for Arapahoe Ridge, Glacier Peak, Hunters Glen, Malley Drive, Silver Creek, STEM Lab and Woodglen elementary schools.
- Chris Sjolin: BASE Supervisor for Cherry Drive, Coyote Ridge, North Mor, Riverdale, Stellar, STEM Launch K-8 and Westview Elementary schools.
- Maurene Beamer, RD: BASE Supervisor for Centennial, Coronado Hills, Leroy, Meridian The Studio School and Thornton elementary schools, and Hulstrom and Thunder Vista P-8.
- Stephanie Ochs: BASE Administrative Assistant
Our response time for each individual message can vary greatly depending on the work week and the number of items we've received so please be patient. A member of our staff will respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible.