We are happy to announce that Summer BASE will open on Wednesday, June 2, 2021 and will operate Monday-Friday, 7:15 am - 5:15 pm. The final day of Summer BASE will be Friday, August 6, 2021. Summer BASE sites will attend 2 offsite field trips each week. Field trips will be thoughtfully selected to allow for social distancing and COVID safety protocols.
Summer BASE participants must be five years of age on or before June 2, 2021, and enrolled in an Adams 12 Five Star Schools for the upcoming school year in grades K-5, or if the student completed grade 5 at the school site and is enrolled for grade 6 within the district.
Please note that space in our 2021 Summer BASE program is limited. Enrollment at all locations with space will be decided on a first-come, first-served basis. Please complete the interest form below for enrollment in this summer's program.
For more information and details regarding the Summer BASE Program review the 2021 Summer BASE Parent Letter.
Registration Dates: Summer registration will take place on March 16-24, 2021, for all families. To indicate your interest in registering for Summer BASE, families need to complete the 2021 Summer BASE Interest Form.
Order of Registration:
- Current BASE families needing full-time care for the entire summer (9.5) weeks are given 1st priority.
- Existing BASE families (families who were enrolled and attending BASE as of March 13, 2020) needing full-time care for the entire summer (9.5) weeks are given 2nd priority.
- Current & Existing families needing part-time care are given 3rd priority if space is available.
- New families needing full-time care for the entire summer (9.5) weeks, followed by part-time families if space is available.
Dates & Times:
- June 2 to August 6, 2021
- Monday - Friday
- 7:15 am to 5:15 pm
- Closed on Monday, July 5, 2021, in observance of the Independence Day Holiday
2021 Tuition Rates:
|Summer Registration Fee (non-refundable and non-transferable)||$104.00|
Part-time Daily Rate
*Part-time is defined as utilizing the BASE Program, either MWF or TTH for the entire summer.
Full-time M-F Weekly Rate (Entire summer discounted rate)
*Full-time is defined as utilizing the BASE Program M-F for the entire summer
- A tuition deposit equal to one week of care is required for each child. Summer deposits are due on the first day of Summer BASE June 2, 2021, and will be applied to the final week of summer camp.
2021 Summer BASE Locations & Availability
|Summer BASE Sites||Phone||Availability|
|Cotton Creek BASE||720-972-5357||Full|
|Coyote Ridge BASE||720-972-5795||Full|
|Hunters Glen BASE||720-972-5449||Full|
|Mountain View BASE||720-972-5537||Full|
*K-5 only, no middle school