Summer BASE 2020
Summer BASE participants must be five years of age on or before May 28, 2020, and enrolled in an Adams 12 Five Star Schools for the upcoming school year in grades K-5, or if the student completed grade 5 at the school site and is enrolled for grade 6 within the District. Please note that space at each program is limited. A lottery will be conducted as needed to determine enrollment at locations where there is more interest than space available. Please contact the BASE Programs directly for additional information.
Dates & Times:
- Monday - Friday
- 6:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
May 28 - August 7, 2020
- Closed on Friday, July 3, 2020, in observance of the Independence Day Holiday
2020 Tuition Rates:
|Summer Registration Fee (non-refundable and non-transferable)||$100.00|
|Part-time Daily Rate||$45/day|
|Full-time M-F Weekly Rate (Entire summer discounted rate, all 10.5 weeks)||$175/week|
- Part-time is defined as utilizing the BASE Program, either MWF or TTH for the full 10.5 weeks of summer (May 28-Aug. 7, 2020).
- Full-time is defined as utilizing the BASE Program M-F for the full 10.5 weeks of summer (May 28-Aug. 7, 2020).
- A deposit equal to one week of care will be required for each child prior to the start of the summer program. All deposits will be applied to the final week of summer BASE.
- Families that enroll for summer BASE and later determine they no longer need care must withdraw in writing by Thursday, May 14, 2020, to avoid penalty. All withdrawals after May 14, 2020, will be assessed a cancellation fee ($450.00) equal to two weeks' worth of care.
2020 Summer BASE Registration Dates
January 13-16, 2020 - EXISTING BASE FAMILIES, families who are currently attending a district BASE Program.
- Notification of either acceptance into the Summer BASE Program or Summer BASE availability at other locations will be made on January 27-31, 2020.
February 3-6, 2020 - NEW FAMILIES, at locations where space is available
- Notification of either acceptance into the Summer BASE Program or Summer BASE availability at other locations will be made on February 18-21, 2020.
March 2, 2020
- Beginning March 2, 2020, summer registration will take place on a first-come, first-served basis, where space is available. Variable and or daily drop-in schedules may be considered if space is available. Families will be notified of either acceptance into a Summer BASE Program or Summer BASE availability at other locations on March 11-13, 2020.
2020 Summer BASE Locations & Availability
|Summer BASE Sites||Phone||Availability|
|Arapahoe Ridge||#720-972-5152||Closed, program full|
|Centennial||#720-972-5296||Closed, program full|
|Coronado Hills||#720-972-5334||Open, spots available|
|Cotton Creek||#720-972-5357||Closed, program full|
|Coyote Ridge||#720-972-5795||Closed, program full|
|Eagleview||#720-972-5777||Closed, program full|
|Glacier Peak||#720-972-5947||Closed, program full|
|*Hulstrom @ STEM Lab||#720-972-8961||Closed, program full|
|Meridian||#720-972-7909||Closed, program full|
|Prairie Hills||#720-972-8791||Closed, program full|
|Silver Creek||#720-972-3986||Closed, program full|
|Skyview||#720-972-5637||Closed, program full|
|Stellar||#720-972-2351||Open, limited spots available|
|*STEM Lab||#720-972-3377||Closed, program full|
|*STEM Launch||#720-972-7054||Closed, program full|
|*Thunder Vista||#720-972-7323||Closed, program full|
*K-5 only, no middle school