2020-2021 Programs Offered
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Emergency Medical Technician - EMT
- Law Enforcement
- Behavioral and Mental Health Care
- Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
- Medical Sciences I
- Construction, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing
- Automotive Collision Repair and Refinishing
- Automotive Technology
- Diesel Automotive Technology
- Welding Technology
- Into to Computer Science
- AP Computer Science
- Computer Science Projects
- Principles of Engineering - PLTW®
- Aerospace Engineering - PLTW®
- Engineering Design and Development - PLTW®
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing - PLTW®
- Baking and Pastry Applications
- Teacher Cadet
- Graphic Design
- Video Production
Registration begins in February at the students home high school.
Construction moved forward on the FutureForward at Washington Square construction site in February despite a prolonged spate of cold weather and moisture.
Work on concrete slab pours as well as the installation of the building roof were both slowed down in February but construction of the building remained on schedule to open for the 2020-2021 school year.
Construction on the new FutureForward at Washington Square career and technical education campus in Thornton took large strides forward in the months of December and January.
The steel structure for the building is now place and work has now moved to the pouring of concrete slabs, roof placement and enclosure work will likely begin in late February or early March.
The new ...