Civil Rights Policy and Complaint Form
- Complaints will be reviewed and forwarded to the appropriate BASE and Nutrition Supervisor.
- Complaints can be made verbally (in person or over the phone) or in writing by submitting the Nutrition Services Civil Rights Complaint Form (English - Spanish).
- Complaints may be filed anonymously.
- Completion of the Civil Rights Complaint Form is not a prerequisite for filing a complaint.
For questions or to file a complaint please contact Lisa Hart at (720) 972-6140.
Join us for The Taste of Adams 12 Five Star Schools at Northglenn High School's newly renovated cafeteria. Free for families and community to attend!
- Taste test menu items - Get helpful resources - Provide your feedback
September 20, 2018 4 to 7 p.m. Northglenn High School 601 W 100th Place, Northglenn, CO
See you there!
Contact Ashley Tortorella with ...