Adams 12 Five Star Schools intends for all district and school social media pages to be a safe, family friendly online community; please keep comments consistent with this standard. We will not edit or alter comments. However, we may remove comments that do not align with this vision or block users that blatantly or repeatedly abuse the guidelines.
The following forms of content will be removed:
- Obscene, profane, explicit or racist language
- Potentially libelous statements, personal attacks, threats, harassment, insults or language inciting violence
- Content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or political party
- Sexual content or links to sexual content
- Comments not topically related to the current thread
- Campaign-related posts of any kind
- Commercial product or service promotions or solicitations
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity
- Content from unverifiable accounts
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems
- Facebook and Twitter adhere to their own guidelines and will monitor pages accordingly
Our use of social media sites is provided as a public service. The district disclaims liability for ads, videos, promoted comments accessible from any external website. The responsibility for external comments rests with the organizations or individuals providing them. Any inclusion of external comments does not imply endorsement by Adams 12 Five Star Schools.
This page is not monitored 24/7.
For more information, please contact Communications Services.