ELEVATE is our roadmap for the future. Over time, we will work to accomplish all that we have collectively envisioned for our students. But the questions is when and how fast? Without additional funding, our route to further success is rocky and slow.
With additional funding, we are on the express track to elevated success and will get to accomplish our ELEVATE dreams. So how do school districts get more resources to benefit students?
- Read about the funding challenges we face from a decade of state funding cuts
- Read Funding 101: An intro to public education funding
- Read the investment flyer for more information: English | Spanish
Learn about state and local funding measures that would increase education funding:
- Attend the Board of Education meeting where the board will consider and vote on the pros and cons of possible funding measures:
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
- Educational Support Center: 1500 E. 128th Ave, Thornton, CO 80241