- How do I enroll?
- How long does it take to complete the enrollment process?
- I have submitted an online enrollment application but have not heard back in a few days, what could delay the enrollment?
- How can I check to see what school my child will attend?
- Can I choose which school my child attends?
- Where can I go to obtain the immunization record required for my child?
- If I am buying a new home in the district, may I enroll my child before I move?
- How do I enroll my child in a specialized program?
- What is the age requirement for entrance to kindergarten?
- What if my child does not meet the age requirements for kindergarten?
- What if I wish to keep my 5 year old home? Can they start Kindergarten when they are 6?
- How do I update my address?
- When can I enroll my student for the following school year?
Phone: 720-972-4055 - Contact Admissions
- For questions about: Choice, School Transfers, Home School, Other Admissions related questions
Contact Family Tech Support at 720-972-2001
- For questions about: Password resets and student IDs
Contact Family Support Line at 720-972-2003 (available over summer break through mid-August)
- For questions about: Parent Portal (IC) and Online Check-in